IN THE MATTER OF THE GUARDIANSHIP AND CONSERVATORSHIP OF WILLIAM G. BRATTON, Ward,
JEANNE BLENKINSOP, Appellee (Respondent). ROBERT E. BRATTON, Appellant (Petitioner),
Appeal from the District Court of Park County The Honorable Steven R. Cranfill, Judge
Representing Appellant: Pro se.
Representing Appellee: Mary H. Reed, McCarty, Reed and Earhart, Attorneys at Law, LC, Cody, Wyoming.
Guardian Ad Litem: Dawn R. Scott, Bonner Law Firm, PC, Cody, Wyoming.
Before BURKE, C.J., and HILL, DAVIS, FOX, and KAUTZ, JJ.
BURKE, Chief Justice.
[¶1] These three consolidated appeals arise in connection with the guardianship and conservatorship of William Bratton. His brother, Appellant Robert Bratton, challenges the district court's acceptance of the Guardian's Second Report and the Conservator's First Annual Accounting filed by his sister, Appellee Jeanne Blenkinsop. We will affirm and award reasonable costs and attorney's fees to Ms. Blenkinsop.
[¶2] The issues to be decided in this appeal are as follows:
1. Does Mr. Bratton have standing to pursue these appeals?
2. Did the district court err in approving the Guardian's Second Report?
3. Did the district court err in denying Mr. Bratton's motion for additional time to respond to a decision letter approving the Guardian's Second Report?
4. Did the district court err in accepting the Conservator's First Annual Accounting?
5. Should Ms. Blenkinsop be awarded attorney's fees and costs under ...